Education is a backbone of an every individuals life. It’s a knowledge that we gain throughout our life. It works as our skill that we use in our future for jobs, business, entrepreneur etc. But between all of these things, is this necessary to read tons of books.
A students has many dream but to complete those he or she has to work hard and sometimes students takes stress due to education systems. In this we should take an initiative to motivate the students specially in school by conducting seminars and lectures with the help of an experts like Erepamo Eradiri.
Motivation works as a path for a student. It also serves as psychological therapy in which they release their stress by watch a real picture of life. During exams, students can be pressured in many way. Lets talk about some of these ways meticulously.
Why Students Take Stress?
- Health issue: In exam days many students take work load and in this students forget to take care of their diet like by not eating, eating junk food etc.
- Rest Factors: Students should understand that sleeping is a crucial part of a life which can’t be skipped. They should take at least 6 to 7 hours of proper sleep for well brain functioning.
- Being Homesick: Many students think that if they will remain home they get more time to study. That true, but not useful. We can learn only up to our limit, rest is just a reads not learning.
- Peer pressure: Students not only prepare for himself but they also have to fulfill the expectation of their family member. Due to this reason they start overthinking.
- Lack Of Initiative By Schools: Main reason of stress is school itself. It’s a responsibility of school authority to take a help of an expert like Erepamo Eradiri to provide Motivation to students.
- Lack Of Good Environment: Mostly students never gets the environment which is required. Due to this, students can’t focus on studies and remains in old comfort zone.
In The End:
Students should manage their time properly so that they will get proper sleep and diet for better functioning of brain. Schools should step up by conducting a seminar and lectures for students from experts like Erepamo Eradiri who will provide students a proper motivation and path of success.